COVID-19: Measures & Effects of the current situation, short-time work
The global news reports about measures being taken to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Many countries are implementing far-reaching packages of measures to contain the disease and many companies are already affected.
Hirtenberger Präzisionstechnik has reacted proactively to the current situation and taken various measures.
It is our goal to secure our delivery and service obligations to our customers in the best possible way, while also considering our obligations to our employees.
In view of the massive impact of COVID-19, the consequences of the pandemic on our business are continuously assessed and appropriate measures are derived. Considering the applicable governmental regulations for the containment of the coronavirus, our goal is to continue to meet the needs of our customers. As some industrial sectors and customers have already reduced or completely discontinued their activities, we will adapt our production processes accordingly.
Based on this trend, we have decided to change to short-time working for a preliminary period of 3 months starting on April 20, 2020. During this period, you can reach your counterparts (customer- and supplier disposition) from Tuesday to Thursday from 8.00 am – 12.00 pm. Please schedule an appointment for meetings outside the above-mentioned time frame in advance.
The warehouse for incoming and outgoing goods is available from Tuesday to Thursday from
7:00 am – 1:00 pm.
E-mails, that arrive on closing days respectively outside the opening hours, will be processed and responded by us at the opening times, as mentioned above.
Please consider and allow for longer responding times.
How are our customers affected?
- From today’s perspective, the supply of raw materials and supplies is secured for the near future. Therefore, a delivery is possible until further notice.
- The measures taken have prevented an infection with COVID-19 so far. Appropriate scenarios and safety concepts have been prepared by the task force together with the health authorities and will be implemented if necessary.
- We apologize for any future delays in delivery of good and deliverables due to the COVID-19 virus and/or official measures. We will contact you immediately in order to agree on possible alternatives and solutions to the force majeure that has occurred and to keep the inconvenience caused by this as low as possible.
- In order to keep the level of deliveries and appointments as high as possible, we kindly ask you to inform us about increases and also reductions in requirements as quickly as possible
How are our suppliers affected?
- The markets call-offs are fluctuating more than usual. We share any available information with you as soon as possible to be able to react to changes accordingly.
Your usual contact persons will continue being available for you by e-mail or phone (please note the new short-time working hours from April 20, 2020).
We thank you for your understanding and the cooperative partnership that is needed now more than ever to overcome this crisis together.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Hirtenberger Präzisionstechnik GmbH